So today, my daughter in law took our daughter out of daycare and had a girls day. The baby barely slept last night and I was concerned that she may not be in the best of moods today. But much to my surprise (and I don't know why I am surprised, because she loves Meg so much) she woke up in a great mood. Ready for daycare without a problem, loads into the car and the questions begin to fly. When is Megan picking me up? Why is she not here? Where is she? Why, why, why? But you can be assured that by 1000 Megan was at daycare getting her baby sister.
One thing is for sure, they love each other. You can see it so clearly with every interaction they have. Its like, they look at each other, and understand each other completely.
So as I get it from the baby, they went to Wendy's which was super good and "yummy" chicken and french fries. Then they went to Megan's house.
"Megan friend my hair mommy" She got her hair done with glitter, fingernails painted, " me toes too mommy" and then topped it off with McDonald's play place. So I asked her tonight, "Does Megan rock?" Yep, as she nods her head. "Me love Megan" "me hug Megan and kiss her too ......alot".
After I picked her up which was 6-615 ish she was sleeping before we went 50 feet in the car. Once home, the tales of joy that she tells of her "girly girly day" sounds magnificent. So Megan, thanks for making my daughter happy. Thanks for blessing our lives continually. Thanks Faith for loving us unconditionally. Thank you Father for the continued blessings of our daughters. Oh how we love them so.
1 comment:
How sweet! I want a girly, girly day with Megan too!!
Post a Comment