Today, there was snow in Pennsylvania and the kids were the only ones that were excited. I would rather be on a deserted island than here when it is wintery conditions. But despite the nasty weather, these are special days, as I get to play with the kids all day and have a good time. My son and I got to play games like Connect 4, and my daughter and I dressed up baby dolls. In these moments, I am gratful to be a mother and when my kids laugh and then tackle me, not only am I reminded that I love them, but that they love me.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Loving on the Kids
Today, there was snow in Pennsylvania and the kids were the only ones that were excited. I would rather be on a deserted island than here when it is wintery conditions. But despite the nasty weather, these are special days, as I get to play with the kids all day and have a good time. My son and I got to play games like Connect 4, and my daughter and I dressed up baby dolls. In these moments, I am gratful to be a mother and when my kids laugh and then tackle me, not only am I reminded that I love them, but that they love me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment