Today, I ventured into work and as I sit here, I am wondering if this is a good idea.
Surronded by photos of our family and all of our happy times, brings a void that fills my heart and my life today.
The last two weeks have been unbearable and I believe now we start the healing process. I know that Eric would want us to go on as before, but normal isn't normal, when the hole is so big inside our hearts.
My only prayer is that tomorrow will be easier than today, that the normal carries his legacy to the highest degree, and that he knows now, as he did then just how much we love him, are proud of him, and miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mom and Dad both told me how proud they are of you and what a great Mom you are to all of your kids. You are loved and surrounded by angels as you go thorugh this new un-chartered territory. I cannot know how you feel, but I think about you and pray for you often.
Today,too, I decided it was time to try and return to normalcy,but I'm finding it very difficult. Those who surround me ask questions, because they care, but they're hard to answer...difficult to relive the past 9 days. I keep hearing the last song we sang in church at his funeral mass: "All I ask of you is forever to remember me, as loving you." We loved you too, dear Eric, we loved you too.
Love, Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop
Becki,
I see the pain in your eyes and marvel at your strength. I am so honored to be your friend. When you tire or want for courage - lean on me for awhile.
Mel
Post a Comment