Because I am an avid blog reader...daily in fact, and I happen to have met a lot of great people of the years, I am delighted to tell you that through a great friend I am now sharing a journey with you in their Adoption story.
So Gang's All Here has received a call about a possible Referral. I remember that day so vividly when we were presented with our daughters photo, medical information, and an acceptance letter and 24 hours to respond. Here's the difference, with AA I had 9 months to prepare, I knew he was growing, didn't know what he would look like, prayed that he would be healthy but knew that in a reasonable time frame he would be here. With adoption, it is a roller coaster, filled with unexpected pregnancy lengths, delays, joys and emotions that somehow only adoptive parents can explain or feel.
Today, I am lifting these dear people up, as they read about their daughter, seek the Lord's guidance and make a choice that will change their life forever. From one adoptive mother to another, trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. My daughter has changed my life, and blessed are they that know her.
Many Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you very much. I'm honored by your support! We'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment