I ventured out of the house a few weeks ago with my brother and his family to the Crayola Crayon Factory. What a great day. The kids get tokens to make crayons or markers. They get to see how they are made and play with sidewalk chalk, make a hat, windsock and play with modeling clay. The best part is they get to color and color and color. It is a day filled with stations and they had a blast. After we were done I told the kids that they could get a toy at the crayola shop. AA said he would like to go to the gift shop and purchase anything that didn't have to do with coloring. Of course he had to say it in front of the sales rep who burst out laughing, we sunk ourselves into finger paints from Color Wonder (you know that ones that only make on special paper). Bonus for mom, since you haven't all gotten the great pleasure of cyclone Faith.
Here are some pictures of our great day.
2 comments:
How fun! Scarlett went there when she was about 3 with her cousin John Ryan. I'd like to take Bubba... Maybe...Maybe not.
Ever since I saw the Gosselin family go there (you know, Jon and Kate plus 8?), I've wanted to go. My big kids all poo-poo it, but Baby BlueEyes and I are gonna have a blast :) Maybe this fall . . . .
Post a Comment