I called her at work this morning and sang my best rendition of Happy Birthday, even though I had a lot to do at work, she always found the time for me, its the least I could do. I tell her that I love her, because my love for her never gets old. I pray for her every morning, that her blessings will continue to flow onto others, as they have on me. I am thankful for my mother, in every single way, I needed her to know on her Birthday how special she is to me.
There are angels God puts on this earth
who care for us and guide us.
You can feel their love and gentleness
as they walk through life beside us.
God blessed me with a person like that
she loves me more than any other.
And I'm thankful I'm the lucky one
who gets to call her MOTHER
So thank you God for giving me my mother. Bless her life with happiness, as she continually gives to me. Wrap her in your love today Father, so that she may know how much we love her.
Proverbs 31: 28-29
"Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all."
Happy Birthday Mom!
Happy Birthday Mom!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Becki's mom!!!
Becki, e-mail me and we'll get your order to you next week :) classicmama@gmail.com
I just discovered this page, Becki.
Thank you for thinking of me. Just proves my point...you are a loving, caring daughter, and I love you so. But, you already know that.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment