While I am usually full of holiday spirit, I am finding it hard this year to be jolly and full of Christmas spirit. This year is a bit bitter for us, rather than sweet. The loss of Eric weighs heavy on our minds everyday and especially now as the holiday arrives. BB and TT will be in Germany for the holiday making the Toothaker household down to Bill, AA, Faith, Megan and me. While it is sure to be filled with laughter and excitement from the children, it will also have its quiet side as well.
I pray for peace for my family at Christmas. The hope of new beginnings that Christ symbolizes and the comfort from knowing that it is always is in his time not ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't imagine how hard this first year is for you...and Bill. I will be thinking about you and praying for you this year...ok, right now. You are loved.
We just need to keep praying, keep the faith and love on each other. With that said, some days it is just so hard to breathe.
Post a Comment