So its been a while since I have commented on the baby's Attachment Disorder. Mainly because everytime I take two steps forward she takes three steps back and it is a grueling uphill battle each and every week. So this week I am excited to share some changes with you:
1) She has officially announced she is a big girl. No more need for pullups at nighttime, as big girls wear big girl underwear. She has been dry for 4 solid days and nights.
2.) She grabs her pillow and blanket and goes to bed on her own, not in my lap, not with me laying with her, not crying, just goes and lays down...AMEN!!!
3.) She wakes up and is excited about going to the babysitter, something I never saw with Daycare.....she is happy to go, packs her own bag with toys in the am and is jabbering all the way.
While these seem small, in my house this is HUGE..... huge progress, to know that she is loved, comfortable enough to let me leave the room, and going to bed on her own...well I actually get to blog. How about that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How wonderful! I'm sure that the whole going to bed on her own thing is really, really freeing for you. Yippie for progress.
Post a Comment