One of my friends Classic Mama posted the other day and asked what am I doing right now. So here it is:
Right Now I am listening to the Mickey Mouse clubhouse, while both of my children are in their rooms playing with their toys.
Right Now I hear the baby, singing Twinkle twinkle little star to her babies, okay it's more like shouting but it is still music to my ears.
Right Now I hear AA swinging his lightsaver pretending he is in the middle of Star Wars fighting off a galaxy, "no over here" as he jumps up and down swinging the lightsaver
Right Now I am wondering what to make for dinner, since school was canceled today and I have all day to plan it.
Right Now I am trying to figure out how five people accumulate so much laundry in one week, it's a never ending dryer cycle around here.
Right Now I am on the computer, trying to pick something special for my husband's birthday that will let him know how special he is and how much we love him here with us.
Right Now I am sitting in front of all of the family portraits, looking at happy moments and thanking God for each one of my family, the moments we have shared, and the time he has provided to do so.
Right Now my heart is a little sad, a little happy and a little confused. Each day brings its share of sadness for Eric, happiness because of the many blessings that we still have and confused of why we couldn't have it all.
Right Now I am looking at the rain pouring down and thankful that it is not snow.
Right Now I am going to end this post, change the laundry, play tag with my children (yes inside....we only live once) and get ready to make the children lunch.
What are you doing right now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) Great Post!
I'm with you there on the laundry. How is it possible to have so many things to wash? Last week I finished all the laundry in the house and announced to the family that they had to sleep in thier clothes--just to have one full day with nothing to wash! They didn't go for that.
Post a Comment