Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday TT

Ok, so I am a day late and always a dollar short, but not in love or wishes. Time just seems to get away from me lately, so I apologize.
Yesterday was our oldest daughter's birthday. She is stationed in Germany right now, and we miss her daily, but happy that she is enjoying it. Here are the top reasons we love T.T.

** Her spirit is gracious, she would do anything for anyone, and that is in her soul, beautiful.
** Her red hair......would kill for that color.....lovely
** The way that you love A.A.....he looks up to you and is so proud of you.
** The way that the baby knows you, and can't wait for you to come home so you can play BARBIES
** That you have made a choice to serve our country, the same choice I made, and I couldn't be prouder of you for that.
** I picture you in so many different ways, marching in the band, playing with your friends, trying your take at track and field, driving with your friends....reminds me of the song: "I hope you dance".
I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin',
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin',
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider,
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.


I hope you always dance T.T.
**That your daddy thinks you hand the moon and stars...and I do too, you are a great daughter, friend and woman.
**That you have touched my life in such a way that I will be eternally grateful to you. You have brought laughter to my house, joy to my life and love to my heart. I will be a better mother and woman for knowing you, loving you and sharing moments with you. I miss you, can't wait to see you..... Happy 20th Birthday sweet sweet daughter. May you know how much you are loved, today and ALWAYS!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday!!!