Tomorrow we leave for Disney World, so this past week we gave the kids a prelude of what is to come and took them to Disney on Ice at Hershey. Celebration of 100 years of Magic, the kids truly loved it and have talked of nothing else, I can't wait to enter the Magic Kingdom.... MomMom, Baby, AA, Aunt Missy, Alec and Erika and I all went, had dinner and then went to the show. Enjoy the photos.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Disney on Ice
Tomorrow we leave for Disney World, so this past week we gave the kids a prelude of what is to come and took them to Disney on Ice at Hershey. Celebration of 100 years of Magic, the kids truly loved it and have talked of nothing else, I can't wait to enter the Magic Kingdom.... MomMom, Baby, AA, Aunt Missy, Alec and Erika and I all went, had dinner and then went to the show. Enjoy the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment