Sunday, June 7, 2009

Molly


Tomorrow is my best friends birthday. So tonight I am taking the time to make a tribute to her on my blog. This friend has been in my life for ......years (we won't say because it makes us old, even though I take her out for one drink and she gets carded...go figure). She is one that I can pour my heart and soul to, listen for a Godly response and loves me no matter which path I choose. True Friends are the best. She is the God mother of my son, my matron of honor from my wedding, and one of God's finest gifts to not only me and my family, but to all that meet her. So here are the Top 10 Reasons I love "MY MOLLY"......

10.) That it only takes one Jolly Rancher for you to start talking and talking and talking.
9.) That you are the only --year old that can get carded at the bar.
8.) That you are an excellent mother to Dani and Alex......they don't realize how very lucky they are, but they will and the reward will be great.
7.) That you are steadfast in all that you do, an excellent example to me
6.) That you give with all of your heart, every time, unselfishly...a true testimony of your Faith in our Lord.
5.) That you are my son's God mother, loving and showing him Biblical principles
4.) That you stood beside me, when I got married, sang "my wedding song", and had a great sense of humor when we introduced you at the hall.....aw the memories.
3.) That we can finish each others sentences then hysterically laugh.... then in an instant forget about what we were laughing about, which then makes more laughter......
2.) You are my sister....and I love having a sister.. especially you!
1.)That you are the best friend, any one would be honored to have......I know I am.

So to my best buddy....HAPPY 3- th Birthday (see I didn't say it). I love you and even though there are many miles between us, I couldn't be prouder to call you my friend. I hope you have a day filled with many blessings that you have given to me. I love you!!!!




A friend drops their plans when you're in trouble, shares joy in your accomplishments, feels sad when you're in pain. A friend encourages your dreams and offers advice--but when you don't follow it, they still respect and love you.
-- Doris Wild Helmering

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i am speechless! thank you becki, i am the one who is honored to be your friend. I love you so much!! thanks for the wonderful birthday top 10 list- laughing and crying within 2 minutes- it's what best friends do to each other : )
love ya!