I have been spending alot of time in quiet prayer at night, just me and the Lord contemplating the questions of life. The why, and when and fairness of the situation at hand. I spoke to my best friend Molly today, who by the way always brings me joy. I find that her words are far beyond this life, and her belief in our Saviour, is one of the great things about her.
I feel like I don't want to move forward, because we would be leaving Eric behind. While I know in my head this is not so, because one's memory goes on beacuse someone takes them with, I seem to be caught in this thought process today. So I asked for God's help today in making sure that Eric is here with us and then this song came on the radio:
I'm already there, Take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair
I'm the moonlight shining down
I'm the whisper in the wind
I'm your imaginary friend
And I know I'm in your prayers
I'm already there.
We may be a thousand miles apart
But I'll be with you wherever you are
So today I am encouraged by this verse, as the forget me nots bloom in the garden, ladybugs land on my hand and stay for a while and the sun seems to shine through the clouds when I give it to God. I may not understand all of his ways, but I know that he is Faithful. I know that his plan, is greater than we can imagine.
So today while praying, I am going to give it all to him, our Father, the Potter's hands:
Beautiful Lord, Wonderful SaviourI know for sure, all of my days are held in your hands,
crafted into your perfect planYou gently call me into your presence guiding me by Your
Holy Spirit Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life through Your eyesI'm captured by Your
holy calling Set me apart, I know you're drawing me to yourself Lead me Lord I
pray, Take me, Mould me, use me, fill meI give my life to the Potter's hand Call me, guide
me, lead me, walk beside meI give my life to the Potter's handyou gentlly call me into your
presence guidin me by your holy spirit teach me dear lord to live through your eyes I'm
captured by you holy callingset me apart, I know your drawing me to yourself lead me
lord I pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment