
Weeks ago I asked for prayers for a blog friend in their journey to adoption of their daughter. You can see their blog for all of the great details of how the Lord is working in their lives at Gangs All Here under my favorite blogs.
To me this is a great way to remember what it was like to get that call, picture of our daughter and feel the joy of adoption. I would like to show you a picture of their daughter. Help me in Congratulating them on one of God's finest works, parenthood.
May this child bring them the joy that our daughter has brought us. Let's pray for this couple for a quick Travel Announcement and arrangements to China to bring her home. Welcome with me, Aidan. I know how much your Mommy and Daddy love you already, here's to bringing you home safely, in God's speed.
1 comment:
Thank you for the kind words and well wishes!
Post a Comment