Saturday November 1st was Faith's third birthday. This year we had a Dora the Explorer birthday party. She wanted Barbies and baby dolls, which she got alot of, but her sister, Megan got her dress up clothes and she loves them. You can see all of the photos above from her party and you can see how happy she is. So to keep with tradition, here are the top ten things I love about Faith Yu Le.
10.) I love that you are inquisitive, and always ask why without fail.
9.) I love the way you talk to your baby dolls, love them and rock them, what a great "mommy" you are.
8.) I love when you Sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
7.) I love that you love to call your Mom Mom and Pop Pop on the phone, multiple times a day, just like me.
6.) I love that you are a girly girl. You love to put on dresses, fingernail polish, and lotion. Then get all dressed up just to take your baby dolls for a ride in the stroller in the kitchen. So cute. Brings a tear to my eye.
5.) I love that you need me to go to bed. That you want me to lay with you, while you play with my hair. To me, I know you feel safe there with me and I have waited for that moment for a long time.
4.) I love that you are blossoming now, that you have found your comfort zone, play while I leave the room, and are enjoyable.
3.) I love when you belly laugh. You find joy in all you do. Your laugh is contagious.
2.) That when I say, I love you, you say....I love you.....ALOT! Oh baby, I love you alot too.
1.) That God gave you to me, to love you, teach you, and bless you, the way that you have blessed me.
With these blessings, Yu Le, I say Happy Birthday Baby. This day is sweet sorrow for me, as I look at the blessing that you are to me, the joy you have brought to our lives, and the sorrow I feel for your birth mother in the memories she is missing. She is in my prayers today and always as I look at you each moment and truely believe, I am the luckiest woman in the world. Oh, how I love you sweet, sweet baby, thank you for your laugh, your love, your hugs, your kisses..........Happy Birthday Feng Yu Le.
3 comments:
Beautiful! What a great post. I have to say that I admire you so very much for being an outstanding mom to Faith and to all your other kids.
Ok. Sorry. that was me. Scarlett was still signed in. :)
Thanks Classic Mama, I sure am trying. I am truly blessed.
Post a Comment