
So yesterday, I packed the two children into the car and drove almost two hours to a friend's house for an Easter Egg Hunt. This hunt is the best one in town. Not only do we get fabulous prizes, but the FRIENDSHIP that we made with these people will last a lifetime as we are connected through our daughters. Loreen and Dan are two fabulous people we met while traveling to China to adopt our daughters. Their daughter, along with another couple (who we love), and Faith all belong to the same orphange. So I will follow with another post of the blessings of these wonderful people, all of the great friends that we met on this journey, I wanted to just quickly show a photo of the girls of Feng Cheng.
1 comment:
Such beautiful little ones. They are so precious. I loved being in China a couple of years ago. I fell in love with the people there. We hunt our eggs this weekend.:)
Post a Comment