Friday, March 7, 2008

A Friend Indeed

As many of you know, I am a nurse, a nurse that absolutely LOVES the art of nursing. So with every opportunity to practice nursing, I dive right in. One of my current side jobs is to work placing a special IV line called a PICC. One may be fascinated about what exactly this is, but the real reason I do this is because of a wonderful man named Peter.
I have always known that we would have a special friendship. What I didn't expect that not only do I benefit from our friendship, his whole family has shown me and my family such love. They are the people that I inspire to be. So where am I going with this?
Wednesday I did a PICC and had the blessing of working with Peter. We made plans to meet for Pizza before church. You know, I could just sit there and not say anything the whole time and just be blessed by the Godly man. I want to thank Peter, it was a great time. I love to hear your wisdom and love for our Saviour. So here's the secret, I really do PICC lines so that I can continue to be blessed by my dear friend.
I can only hope to become the Christian that he is.

2 comments:

Livin' Life said...

classic Mama filled me in last night at church. You have become friends with an amazing family. They are awesome!!

Can't wait to connect more with you.

Kelli said...

I have to agree, he is a pretty swell guy. ;)