Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged for What If

Since Classic Mama tagged me, I feel honered that she picked me. So, here are answers.
What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with?
I am intrigued by Byzatine art. I don't know of any real famous artist in this time period off the top of my head. But the time of the Roman Empire has always sparked an interest.
What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind?
Peace, the kind that is real and true in your inner heart. The book My Hearts Desire, is a great template to explaining this type of peace.
What if I could travel anywhere in the world?
I would sneak in the backpack of Classic Mama and head to Isreal with here. What a great adventure.

What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours?
If, only for 24 hours, I would like to see what the Depression, was really like. I would love to know first hand the things that they were feeling, that turned into a strong America.

What if I could make over three areas of my body?
My heart so that's is purity reflects Jesus. My belly so that it could just fling back to pre-preganant times and oh course you know that other area, that everytime I turn around, there is something more there.

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours?
Well, I would love to be a fly on the wall.

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours?
I would select my grandmother, Twila, I would want her to see my children. I know she would love them, and they would love her.

Since everyone I know has already been tagged, I don't know who to tag. This was fun!

1 comment:

Livin' Life said...

That was great!! I loved reading it and all your thoughts.