Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday AA!



So today is AA's 7th Birthday and I can't believe how quickly the years have flown. So to keep the tradition with Birthday's here are the top ten I love AA!!


10. His love of dinosaurs. He has them all, knows them all better than anyone I know, never gets bored with them and is facinated everytime we read the books.


9. The way that he is a great little brother. He prays for his older brothers and sister daily, loves on them and it is great the way they molded together.


8. He's a great big Brother. He has welcomed his little sister with open arms, cares for her, is kind to her and never batted an eye in "losing his spot" as baby.


7. His love for God. For 7 it is amazing at his Faith.


6. The way he sings in the back of my car when I am driving. He loves music, just like his mom.


5. The way he tells me that on weekends, he is to stay with my folks, because I have him all week and sharing is important.


4. The quiet way he looks up, winks at me when he is playing in a group, gives me a thumbs up and let's me know he's okay.


3. His love for Words. He has an extrodinary vocabulary.


2. He wants to be a zookeeper when he grows up so that he can take care of the animals. He also says that he wants to protect the people from the animals, and so he can be rich. Anything more than a dollar allowance is "being rich" when you are 7.


1. He is my son. My Miracle Baby. The one that I waited a "lifetime" for. He loves me all the way around the world and all the back.


So, AA. Happy 7th Birthday. I love you so much! You make me proud everyday to be your mom. I love you more than you love me!



2 comments:

Kelli said...

That was a beautiful list!

Happy Birthday, AA!!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Cute boy and sweet list!

Happy Birthday!

Btw, I recommended your series of posts about attachment parenting from that seminar you went to - the gal is in my yahoo group from Living Hope and was looking for some advice. I hope she takes me up on the resource that you provided in those posts!