So on Friday the Fed Ex man drives up our driveway. While I thought it was a package I was expecting, I was glad to see that it was not. The first time the Fed Ex man brought us a picture of our daughter from China, I vowed he would be a part of our family forever. This time he brought me flowers. Flowers from my son and daughter-in-law in Florida. Not only are they gorgeous and smell really good, the card made my day.
It said: Just a little something to let you know how special you are to us. For all the times you were there and all of the things you have done,words can't explain what you mean to us. I hope that I am half the mom that you didn't have to be. We love you!
This is the best mother's day gift I could have receive. I cried for at least 40 minutes in joy! You can see my earlier postings on being a step-mother, but I love these children. They have touched and enlightened my life so much, that I am a better person.
Then the next package arrives from TT and BB and there are Rhubrha Lillies. My absolute favorite, my wedding flower and they remembered! Nine years ago they were my flower girl and ring bearer and they remember.
AA and the baby got me flowers too, a relaxing day in New York City and to see a Broadway play with my friends.
Right now I feel like I am the most blessed in the world!! Thanks Kids for making this Mother's Day the BEST!
No comments:
Post a Comment