
So, today is Mother's Day and it is the Day that we honor our mothers. I have to say that I have the best mother in the world! So to keep the trend, here are the top 10 reasons I love my mom!
10. I love you because I can finish your sentences, which means I am alot like you, and I like you!
9. I love you because you took the time to be my Taxi throughout my childhood, always looking out for my best interest.
8. I love you because you made 32 Indian Costumes because "I needed to be in Girl Scouts" and you had to be the Leader.
7. I love the way you have a list for everything, and everything always gets done......maybe I need a list.
6. I love the way you were there when we were doing in-vitro, that we played cards and tried to make me laugh, when on the inside I was falling apart.
5. I love the way you look at my children, that they are True gifts from God, and you love them unconditionally.
4. I love that when I called you to tell you that Faith's picture has arrived and I was crying and saying "She's beautiful", you said "I knew she would be. Some how you know what I need to hear at each moment.
3. I love you because you support Bill and I through each trial and do so with steady love.
2. I love you because you taught me to be an outstanding mother, a steady constant encourager for all of the children and to love until it hurts, because mother's love through it all.
1. And the top reason I love my mother, is because she is my FRIEND! She is steadfast, faithful, and loving. Every day I am blessed with having her for my mother.
So Mom, Happy Mother's Day! I love you and thank you for being an example of what a Mother should be.
Proverbs 31: 28-29
"Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all."
"Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all."
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!!
I don't know your mom, but WOW does she sound like an amazing woman!
Thank you Becki....you are a blessing to me. I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment